News

Lethal's New R6 Team

Tue 13th Dec 2016 - 8:55pm : Gaming

Lethal Gaming is pleased to announce the newest rendition of their Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege team. This roster will consist of Trevor “KenZ” Kenzie, Robert “Ramz” Rockhill, Kevin “Easily” Skokowski, Mark “BoNeS” Arismendez and Cam “DuckyzZ” Rogers.

I had the chance to talk with KenZ, the captain of this team, about everything involving his thoughts and expectations for the new roster.

“The goal for my team this season undoubtedly would be winning the world finals,” KenZ said. “Last season, I feel like we got robbed. I’m a lot more confident with this new roster.”

In order to achieve this goal, Lethal brought in Easily, who KenZ considers to be a strategic mastermind in R6. KenZ believes that Easily will help him create several unique strategies for the team, to help Lethal surprise their opponents.

“Well, our biggest hurdle this season was Elevate, so to prepare for a team like them, you really need to think outside the box strategically,” KenZ said. “So between me and our new member Easily (#StratMastermind), I think we’ll be able to come up with something to hopefully surprise them. One of the biggest things about Rainbow Six is strategy, so being able to throw the other team off guard is important. If everyone knows what you’re going to do, you’re not going to have that much fun.”

Aside from improving their strategic intelligence, KenZ believes that one of the biggest strengths for this team is their chemistry. When teammates are all close friends and on the same page, it definitely helps to make a team better in the long run, so the chemistry for this Lethal team will clearly be an asset for them as they start playing with the new roster.

“I think one of our strengths would be that we all get along so well,” KenZ said. “Ram, Bones and I have been on a team for a little less than a year now, and with our other two guys being really chill guys and new friends, it makes things really easy. There isn’t a battle, so to speak, over what strats we do or how we learn them. We just do it and I think we proved what we can do when we work together by not going to a single OT in the first part of the Six Invitational qualifiers."

After this impressive performance in the Six Invitational qualifier, it comes as no surprise that the next event KenZ and Lethal have to prepare for is the Six Invitational, which is a $200,000 tournament held in Montreal, Canada from Feb. 3-5.

“Our first event we’re hoping to qualify for would be the Six Invitational in Montreal, which is in February,” KenZ said. “We dominated the open qualifier, playing against some of the best teams in North America, and we now move to the closed qualifier, which will be in two weeks.”

This tournament definitely is the focus for everyone on Lethal, and KenZ thinks that this new roster has a good shot at playing in it.

“With this invitational, there are more teams going than ever before,” KenZ said. “So it’s going to be a challenge for sure. In terms of my expectations for the event, personally, I just want to be a part of it, but of course I’d love for us to win. It’s a year end event held in Ubisoft’s hometown, so I am assuming it’s going to be amazing.”

Of course, KenZ wanted to make sure to thank everyone at Lethal for this opportunity, as well as all of the fans who will be supporting this team in their journey to qualify for the Six Invitational.

“First of all, I’d like to shout out all of our fans and supporters; we love you and you drive us to go bigger every day,” KenZ said. “I can’t say it enough. To every other team in R6, we are hungrier than ever, and if you doubt us or sleep on us, you’re going to be in for it. We are coming and we are here to stay. We are LETHAL.”

KenZ ended this interview with an exclamation point, as he clearly is excited about the potential of this new team. Everyone here at Lethal wishes KenZ and the rest of the squad the best of luck, and we will all be cheering this team on when they're representing Lethal Gaming in Montreal in two months.

What are your thoughts on the new Lethal Gaming R6 team? Let us know by commenting below or tweeting us @LethalLLC

Justin Binkowski is a writer for Lethal Gaming, as well as the Managing Editor for GAMURS, and he can be contacted by email at justin.b@gamurs.com or on Twitter @JBinkk.

Bink

Bink

Justin Binkowski

Your Comments

• Thu 17th Aug 2017 - 9:10am

Your website is brilliant, top superiority purpose… I am certain plentiful may trust me individually even assignment experts though they cannot revenue time to let you know.

• Fri 4th Aug 2017 - 1:13pm

iShopping.pk is the fastest growing E-store for <a href="https://www.ishopping.pk/">online shopping in Pakistan</a> with having wide range of product Catageries including Gadgets, Home and Kitchen Appliances, Branded Clothing and Accessories, Gaming Consoles and Accessories, Music and Media Accessories, Fitness Products and much more. Shop your favorite brand name products from the ultimate stocks maintained at our portal giving the option of shopping conveniently from your Home. For more information, you can visit our website at https://www.ishopping.pk. For any information you can call or E-mail us at our Customer Care at 021-35-86-6667(8,9) / 0311-1222202 / sales@ishopping.pk / info@ishopping.pk

• Mon 31st Jul 2017 - 11:27am
    "I think one about our qualities would be that we as a whole get along so well," KenZ said. "Slam, Bones and I have been on a group for somewhat less than a year now, and with our other two folks being truly chill folks and new companions, it makes things truly simple. Groovyessays.co.uk There isn't a fight, as it were, finished what strats we do or how we learn them. We take care of business and I think we demonstrated what we can do when we cooperate by not heading off to a solitary OT in the initial segment of the Six Invitational qualifiers."
  • Fri 28th Jul 2017 - 1:59am
  • Sat 17th Jun 2017 - 7:50am
    I have perused such a large number of gaming articles to discover deadly gaming surveys. These are altogether expected to refresh composing audits. Do my Dissertation So they can refresh distinctive themes and audits for the gaming exhibition devotees.
  • Thu 15th Jun 2017 - 12:45pm
    Take One School of Mass Communication considered as a part of the Top Mass Communication Colleges in India. It was set up in the year 2003 by honing media experts who met with a mutual vision of giving a stage to the adolescent of the nation.
    Mass communication colleges in Delhi
  • Sun 28th May 2017 - 1:54pm
    I can fully understand your australian assignment writers working hard.
  • Fri 31st Mar 2017 - 11:54am
    Apple products are revered for its quality, precision and great design. SRSG started its operations as Apple technology partners in the year 1997.
    Apple authorized service center Kolkata
    ipad service center in Mumbai
    Dejero live
    Mac pro service center in Delhi
    FM Channel License
  • Tue 28th Mar 2017 - 1:17pm
    This post really helps us to introduce the Lethal’s new R6 team. It’s nice to share the captain’s thoughts and expectations about the new roster. I appreciate your team spirit and wishing you best of luck for winning the world finals. Please maintain this team spirit in every match you played. prefab small homes
  • Thu 23rd Mar 2017 - 9:30am
    Engineering as a subject combines mathematics, logic and science to find solutions to our daily life problems. Over the last few decades, engineering as a profession has seen vast expansion.
    Top Engineering college in Chandigarh
    Fashion Technology College in Punjab
    Best Engineering College in North India
    Best MBA college in Punjab
    Admission cgc
    Engineering Institute in Punjab
  • Mon 20th Mar 2017 - 10:24am
    It is the best site for the beaus of the games. This site resembles the undertakings and gives the excitement to the general population. It is the dazzling arrangement for the general population and I think individuals ought to don't squander their time and take after this site. Get Cheap Essay Help to get quality undertaking and enhance all kind of work.
  • Fri 4th Nov 2016 - 3:29pm
    I have read so many gaming articles to find lethal gaming reviews. These are all needed to update best research paper writing reviews. So they can update different topics and reviews for the gaming gallery followers.

Please register or login to post comments